2-Tank Double Dip Wreck Dive Trip (PM)
Horizon Divers – Dive Trips
Afternoon 2-tank dive trips cater to our advanced certified divers who want to explore the deeper wrecks of Key Largo in the Upper Keys National Sanctuary. The boat will be on the wreck for recreational dives to do 2 dives and Technical certified divers can do 1 long dive. The trip will include the use of air tanks, weights, and weight belts. Your boat comes with fresh drinking water and ice.
|Check-in Time at the Shop
|Dive Boat Departure from Dock
|Estimated Dock Return Time
It is the responsibility of the individual diver to maintain his/her knowledge and skill levels through practice and education. One of the most important items you need on a dive vacation is, ironically, the most forgotten. YOUR CERTIFICATION CARD. Don’t leave home without it!
Pricing and Reservations
PM 2-Tank Double Dip Wreck Dive Trip
|$95 per Person +Tax
Boat riders only
|$50 per Person +Tax
• Weight Belt
For Additional Required Equipment
• Rental Equipment Available on Site
What's NOT Included
Base Pricing Excludes
• Dive Gear: BCD, Regulator, & Wetsuit (rentals available on site)
• Snacks and other beverages besides water
• Tips to crew
• An in-water divemaster/guide is NOT included
Any diver who desires or requires more personal attention should consider hiring a Dive Master or Instructor to watch over and guide them or their small group.
Rates are as follows: $40 for 1 person, $25 per person for a group of 2 or more, and $100 for private guide (in addition to normal guide fees).
30% EANx tanks available for an additional $15 per tank
Tec guides can also be provided: $100 per person
In order to participate in any of Horizon Divers Dives Trips, you must meet these minimum qualifications
• At least 15 years of age
• Good physical health.
• Must be a Certified Advanced Diver or higher for the deeper wreck trips (unless you hire a guide)
• Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 2 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
• Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian, or hire a guide with a parent or guardian approval/signature.
Please note: In the interest of your safety, and to meet insurance stipulations, please be aware of the following requirements
• If it has been more than one year since your last scuba dive, you will be required to dive your first dive accompanied by one of our instructors.
• If it has been over 2 years since your last scuba dive, you will be required to take a Scuba Tune-Up course or refresher.
Afternoon 2-Tank Double Dip Wreck Dive Trip